Well maybe it’s time to introduce myself. My given name is Leslie so you may ask why I write under the name Wynono Kwahu well I will try and explain as best I can.
I was born in Scotland back in 1955 and although my place of birth dictates that I am Scottish my heart has always sung me a different song. I feel nature as if it is part of my soul and I cannot say that I am Scottish, English, British or American, I feel only part of the world.
My love for nature you will find in the words that I write, I love all living creatures and sometime I feel ashamed to be part of the human race but at other times I would not change it for anything that the universe has to offer
Where You Can Buy Through The Eyes Of Nature
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (January 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1468147420
- ISBN-13: 978-1468147421
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Copyright Wynono Kwahu (Standard Copyright License)
- Publisher Wynono Kwahu
- Published June 1, 2012
- Language English
- Pages 130
- Binding Hardcover (dust-jacket)
- Interior Ink Black & white
- Weight 0.58 lbs.
- Dimensions (inches) 6 wide x 9 tall